Tuesday, August 30, 2011

where & how I've been & where I'm going.

I'm currently at the airport waiting to board... but before I tell you how I got here let me explain.

I flew to Boston last Thursday.
On my birthday.
Irene was trailing behind us.
We arrived. Sang. Ate plenty.
And then Irene arrived.
We lost power. Dealt with rain.
And cancelled flights.
We made millions of calls.
We were on hold for millions of hours.
And finally I arrived last night to MIA.
One day late and having missed my flight to Ecuador.
Oh and to top that, I have killer allergies and ear infection.
But praise God I'm about to be on my way.

While I'm gone. Some surprises will be around here. So please keep your eyes open.

Ok. Ready to fly. Up up and away...

PS. I'm posting from my phone so I apologize for lack of cuteness :-)
Oh and please pray for traveling mercies and safety.

2 comments:

  1. praying for safe travels! can't wait to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe trip! You will be in my thoughts, and prayers.

    Much love.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your lovely comments & check back for response!