So here's a list of a few things I've learned in the last few weeks or lessons I have revisited lately.
I've learned that...
1. When you least expect it a miracle happens.
2. Contentment really arrives when you truly love yourself the way you are and your value doesn't depend on someone else's opinion of you.
3. Love is not so much a feeling but a choice.
4. Decisions determine your destiny.
5. Someone is always watching and learning from you. And it's important to be passing on a good example.
6. Letting go people we love is possible. And yes, it hurts, but it's ultimately up to us for how long and how much.
7. The more you want something, the more it will be delayed. Take your mind off it.
8. We are able to look back and see that we made it through a storm we never thought we could survive.
9. Being alone doesn't necessarily mean lonely.
10. And that we are ungrateful people ... we tend to disregard that our things of common use are luxuries elsewhere. The video below kind of inspired me and it also challenged me to complain a little less. (Thanks to Jeremy Castro for sharing it!)