Tuesday, August 23, 2011

being here 8 hours a day is bound to be tough and drive me crazy. sometimes.


found here
 i need me one of these...
caramel macchiato


or one of these...

mani-pedi

or both.


7 comments:

  1. I would like both. there are three things in life that I believe people shouldn't pay for... gasoline, phone service, and pedicures. I mean, they're a necessity!

    ps: can't wait to see you this weekend my sweet friend, we need to coordinate :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I know those days... It will get better tomorrow! Thank you for visiting my blog last week. : )

    xo,

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEYYYYY! Thanks for the comment on my blog about my photos! Appreciate it tons!


    ♥Janette the Jongleur

    PS. Love your blog header! And especially that top that you're wearing! I love B&W anything! So chic and classy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could definitely use something from Starbucks right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes. I could use a coffee and a pedicure ASAP. =)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your lovely comments & check back for response!