Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy 1st


What a fun year it has been!

blogging started for me like most things start
with a simple notion of entertainment & perhaps selfish gains

BUT

life thought me soo much more through here
it was incredible & unexpected
during the past year i have learned so much about life
and about living my faith in a real way
and this blog has helped me channel a lot of those
lessons
experiences
and
hurts
in a way
that although i often thought were just for me
benefited and blessed tons of others

i am forever grateful to you all
for reading
for coming back
and for appreciating what i have to say

it means a lot

Thank you for
hanging in there
commenting & encouraging me
putting up with the joys, lessons, teachings and hurts
they've all been part of this



and now the winner of my first giveaway is:
 
Congratulations Sarah!!!
 
 
 and to all a
 

7 comments:

  1. Happy Love Day to you too, beautiful woman! And congrats for stickin' it through for the first year, I have always enjoyed going to your blog and getting inspired by the beauty and encouraging words :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 1 year and Valentines Day! Keep blogging! I love your little online space here =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. *taught (i was too excited to spell correctly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful post! And, thank you so much for having the giveaway! I'm so excited ! :) God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy anniversary. I feel so fortunate to have met you on this blog-sphere. you're an inspiration darling!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your lovely comments & check back for response!