these days ive been so busy that ive haven't had a chance to be around here as often as i would like. as you may know ive been working on music for the last two months and it's been quite a ride. but God has carried me through it all! ive truly enjoyed seeing God's hand at work.
anyhow, i thought i show you a look from the weekend and my sort of
sleepy face with new hair style included. what do you think?
btw, this has to be one my favorites bags... anything purple usually takes my heart. :)
and... finally here are the answers to the award buddy-blogger Kate gave me a few days back. thanks Kate, you are doll!!
10 things about me
pass on to 10 blogs & notify them
1. I really love coffee. And I need to quit. unfortunately. Or at least cut back...
2. in the shower, when washing my hair, it's when the light bulb goes off. great ideas flow, revelation comes, problems are solved... it must be the shampoo.
3. contrary to my parents believe, ive actually turned into a pretty neat person, most of the time. and i actually enjoy cleaning. guess their days of strict cleaning policies worked... years later.
4. solitaire is my buddy.
5. i love homemade sandwiches. with hot chocolate or coffee. while blogging or reading a book. aaah
6. it took me like 4 attempts to get my license. driving was my biggest fear conquered to this day.
7. im actually really shy... but ive overcomed a lot of it.
8. i tend to be very private... and i believe in a little bit of mystery with some things.
9. John Frieda and my curls are best buddies.
10. i look forward to having a nice house to grow old in (house should include two floors, a nice patio, balcony in my room with a nice view, big kitchen, a grand piano in the living area and maybe a dalmatian) .... future husband take note.
... hope i didn't bore you. i pass this one to:
ps: thanks julie for these photos!