Friday, March 25, 2011

i sing. i fashion



I know I talk about my singing adventures here, but since I’m usually all over the topic realm in this blog, I felt it was ok to throw in some FASHION.

I wore this look for work yesterday and felt great it in. Very comfortable. And most importantly very “me”. Then I went for the photos and realized how awkward I can be.  

I hope you like it.

Details on the look:
Thrifted blazer
Earrings and Necklace: F21
Ring: H&M
Shoes: Ann Taylor
Dress: bargain find!


PS: Special thanks to Maj for taking the pictures. You are the best girl!

9 comments:

  1. Thes are great photos girl! You have great style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great on you! nice style :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo you're such a doll! What a darling outfit!

    xoxo
    Em
    mandemstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your images and the necklace! Just came across your blog for the first time and it's lovely. Great post! Have a wonderful weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for your comment girl! your blog is awesome.. love that you embrace singing & style, two of my favorite things as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair is adorable, and you put your outfit together great. Looks fantastic on you.

    Thanks so much for the comment you left-I'm glad it has not happened to you, and continue to wait for the man God has in store for you. He will be PERFECT for you.

    P.S. Thanks for following. :)
    MBL

    ReplyDelete
  7. those shoes are so cute! perfect for spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you girls are awesome! thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your lovely comments & check back for response!